Meet Central™ Training
1. Stop! If you have not completed your Blueprint for Success for Summer 2018, please follow Steps 1-3 here.
2. Use the training below to guide you and your volunteers through Steps 1-3 of your Blueprint for Success!
3. Choose your role below and follow along with the interactive training modules. Be sure to resize your browser window as necessary, using "command, -/+" on a mac or "Ctrl, -/+" on a pc.
4. Have you assembled your Meet Central router yet? It's plug & play so there's no configuration required.
5. Have ALL your iOS devices using version 5.0.5 (located in App Store) and ALL your Android devices using 5.0.3 (located in Google Play Store).
6. Watch this video to properly prepare for this summer.
7. Have your coaches or reps watch the Clubhouse tutorials, which can be accessed and viewed anytime directly in the Clubhouse by clicking on the notification bell in the upper-right hand corner!
Interact with Us
Resources for You
Meet Central™ app
Step 1 (Late April)
Run a sample meet
Step 2 (Early May)
Run a mock meet
Step 3 (Mid-late May)
How to Huddle
Click to learn how to use the Starter.
Click to Learn Below
- Test Event/Test Start
- Select an Event
- Do this before each Race
- Go to Next Heat
- False Start/Recall & Reset Clocks to run heat over
- Combine Events
Wondering the best way to integrate with starting each race? We recommend the new Meet Central™ Portable PA & Starter available for Summer 2018!
Click to learn how to use the Scorekeeper.