Meet Central™ Training
1. Stop! If you have not completed your Blueprint for Success for Summer 2018, please follow Steps 1-3 here.
2. Use the training below to guide you and your volunteers through Steps 1-3 of your Blueprint for Success!
3. Choose your role below and follow along with the interactive training modules. Be sure to resize your browser window as necessary, using "command, -/+" on a mac or "Ctrl, -/+" on a pc.
4. Have you assembled your Meet Central router yet? It's plug & play so there's no configuration required.
Resources for You
Meet Central™ app
Step 1 (Late April)
Run a sample meet
Step 2 (Early May)
Run a mock meet
Step 3 (Mid-late May)
How to Huddle
Click to learn how to use the Starter.
Click to Learn Below
- Test Event/Test Start
- Select an Event
- Do this before each Race
- Go to Next Heat
- False Start/Recall & Reset Clocks to run heat over
- Combine Events
Wondering the best way to integrate with starting each race? We recommend the new Meet Central™ Portable PA & Starter available for Summer 2018!
Click to learn how to use the Scorekeeper.